EXTRUSION AND RECYCLING
Plastic extrusion and recycling machines are most suitable for the following applications:
• Film Waste (clean film waste or washed film waste)
• PP Film, PE Film (HDPE, LDPE, PPDPE), Granule/Flake Waste (clean or washed)
• PP, PE, ABS, PS, PC, PU granules
• Small minilab series for research and development or specialist requirements
BLOWN FILM MACHINE
• Mini type, ready-to-use blown film machine for making smaller plastic film
• High speed blown film machine for making wider plastic films at a higher output
• Multi layer co-extrusion blown film machine
• Two colour blown film machine
• Double (Twin) head blown film machine
• PP blown film machine
• Up to 8 colour printers for all plastic film/bags off and on line.
• Central Drum – 8 Colours Flexographic Printing Machine (Off Line)
• Stack Type – 8 or 6 Colours (Off Line)
• 8/6/4 Colours Flexographic Printing Machine (Off-Line)
• 2/4/6 Colours Doctor Blade Type (In-Line and Off-Line Series)
• 6/4/2/1 Colours Standard Type (In-Line and Off-Line Series)
• Woven Bag Type
• Tinting and Printing and Cutting Machine
BAG MAKING MACHINES
• T Shirt Bag
• Bottom and Side Sealing Bag
• Perforated Bag
• Cutting Machines.
SPARES AND PARTS
Kween B Ltd supplies spares and parts for all Kween B machines.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal and no obligation discussion about your requirements.
+ 44 (0) 121 355 2662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org